Create Your Professional Facebook Page




 I AM SOCIAL MEDIYA EXPERTS. I CREATE ALL ACCOUNTS.


Create Your Professional Facebook Page Authentically

Hi I, am Abdul Goni. I am a professional Digital Marketer. I will perfect social media accounts.

 I will create an FB business page create & profile and cover photo set up.

 A Facebook business page is very important for all kinds of business. It helps a business to reach the top position in the online sector. You can brand your website, product, service, etc by creating a Facebook business page.

 I will set up optimize  & Facebook business page CREAT

My Services:

1. Create a Facebook business page or fan page

2. Create a business page mobile app and computer-friendly

3. Attractive cover photo

4. Set up the CTA button

5. Add the website address

6. Tab settings

7. Add about us

8. Setup template

9. Add services

10. Add autoresponder

11. Caption and hashtag

12. All necessary customization

13. Analytics /tracking setup

14. Add maps to your Address, and type of Service: Account Creation & Setup.


My Skills

social media marketing
social media management
Instagram Marketing
Facebook page create
LinkedIn account setup.

Post a Comment

0 Comments